UNAOC - EF Summer School
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and Education First (EF) invite applicants around the world to participate in the UNAOC-EF Summer School, with the aim to adress the main global challenges within the context of cultural and spiritual diversity of the participants.
Some of the topics to be covered through the Summer School seminars, debates and workshops, are:
- How to achieve positive social changes using the social media?
- Promotion of a responsible global citizenship
- Effective advocacy
- Basic knowledge of information and media
- Fundamental aspects of social entrepreneurship initiatives
The deadline to apply is Saturday, June 15th, 2013. To be selected, the following criteria must be met:
- Age between 18 and 35 years old on August 24th.
- Linkage with an organization or network
- Passport valid until at least March 2014
- Higher-intermediate level of English
More information is available in the UNAOC-EF Summer School official Website.